Amazon Web Services (AWS) - Practice Exam Tests
AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Practice Tests - Powered by Techhyme.com
If you've taken an AWS certification exam before, we're sure you know that they aren't easy. AWS certification exams test you to ensure that you have obtained the knowledge needed to work in AWS.
To pass the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate exam, you are going to need to understand the various services across the AWS ecosystem that enable you to do system administration and system operations work.
- Monitoring and Reporting
- High Availability
- Deployment and Provisioning
- Storage and Data Management
- Security and Compliance
- Automation and Optimization
All the questions will be in either multiple-choice or multiple-answer format. You have a total of 130 minutes to finish the exam.Objective:
The AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate exam is designed with system administrators who have been working with AWS in an operational capacity for at least one year in mind. The exam candidate should have experience in deploying resources and managing existing resources as well as basic operational day-to-day tasks like troubleshooting, monitoring, and reporting.
As a general rule, before you take this exam, you should meet the following conditions:
- Have at least one year of experience in system administration in AWS.
- Have hands-on experience with AWS management, including the AWS Management Console, AWS CLI, and AWS SDK.
- Understand networking concepts and methodologies in relation to AWS networking infrastructure.
- Know how to monitor systems for performance and availability.
- Understand basic security and compliance requirements and the tools within AWS that can help with auditing and monitoring.
- Have the ability to translate an architectural document in a functional AWS environment.