NO.1 The following description of the signal flow of the OTM site (OSN 8800 device), which is wrong?
- A. Service transmission direction: SDH signals-> LSX-> M40V-> OBU1-> Line
- B. OSC receiving direction: Line-> FIU-> Sc2
- C. Service receiving direction: Line->FIU-> OAU-> M40V-> LSX-> SDH signals
- D. Service transmission direction: SDH signals-> LSX->M40V-> OBU1-> FIU-> Line
NO.2 For the nonlinear effect FWM, which of the following way is correct?
- A. Control the incoming fiber power
- B. Control the optical power of a single wavelength
- C. Do not use G.653 fiber in DWDM systems
- D. Using large effective area fiber
NO.3 When the working channel of the optical line protection fails, it cannot be automatically switched to the protection channel. What are the possible reasons? (Multiple choice)
- A. The protection channel is faulty
- B. Protection group parameter configuration is error
- C. Artificially issued a lock command
- D. Waiting for the recovery time to be set too long
NO.4 Which of the following paths are not related to the business?
- A. OCh
- B. OSC
- C. Client
- D. ODUk
NO.5 In the WDM system, what is the reason for the fiber attenuation and bit error rate? (Multiple Choice)
- A. Fiber bending
- B. Fiber damage
- C. Fiber break
- D. Fiber aging
NO.6 The following description of the electrical layer overhead-source function, the correct ones are: (Multiple Choice)
- A. OPUk performs client signal mapping, rate adjustment and rate adaptation in the transmission direction.
- B. ODUkP is responsible for calculating BIP-8, writing PM, GCC1/2 and other overheads.
- C. ODUkT calculates BIP-8 and writes to TCHi.
- D. OTUk is responsible for calculating BIP-8, writing to SM, GCCO, FAS, MAFS, etc.
NO.7 When 10-minute error-free test is performed on a certain wavelength division channel, the local end uses the SDH analyzer to interconnect with the client-side interface of the OTU board. The peer OTU client-side interface needs to perform fiber self-loop. When you are self-looping, you must add solid decay.
NO.8 Which of the following is the data that needs to be collected and saved in the event of a failure? (Multiple Choice)
- A. Equipment alarms and performance events
- B. Running status data of the NE and the board
- C. Operation log of the network management
- D. Configuration data of the NE and the board
NO.9 Before creating an optical cross-connection, you need to manually configure the corresponding port of the corresponding board as a boundary port, for example, the line-side port of the FIU board between two sites.
NO.10 In a typical chained NG WDM network (such as A -> B -> C, A, B, and C are three sites), it is found that the official telephone number between the stations is not available during the commissioning. What are the possible reasons? (Multiple choice)
- A. B station SC2 board is damaged
- B. In the SC2 board configuration of station B, the configuration is incorrectly changed to "the official does not pass the optical port."
- C. C station receiving direction OA board damage
NO.11 For the whole network error test in the commissioning test, which of the following statement is correct? (Multiple choice)
- A. To ensure the smooth passage of all channel services across the entire network, a 10-minute error prediction is required for each single channel.
- B. The duration of the full channel error test is 20 hours. If the error occurs within 20 hours, it needs to be retested for 20 hours after troubleshooting.
- C. When the single channel error test is performed, the remote end needs to perform hardware loopback on the tributary board client side.
- D. The number of OTU boards or tributary boards connected in series for the whole channel error test is recommended to be no more than 13
NO.12 When the OSN 8800 needs to access GE signals, the boards that can be used are: (Multiple Choice)
- A. TOA
- B. TDX
- C. TEM28
- D. TSC
NO.13 The network element automatically backs up the network element database to the FLASH database every 30 minutes by default.
NO.14 Which of the following is a good way to avoid creating discrete paths? (Multiple Choice)
- A. The path with the protected route is to be broken or switched. Ensure that the configuration is complete and standardized.
- B. Try to use the path function to configure.
- C. Guide users to learn business configuration specifications.
- D. The service of the single-station configuration should perform path search on the network to ensure that the service configuration is complete and standardized.
NO.15 Which of the following description of 1+1 optical line protection is wrong?
- A. The switching method defaults to non-recovery
- B. The switching mode defaults to double-ended switching
- C. The primary and secondary input lights initial difference defaults to 0.
- D. The active and standby input light difference defaults to 5dB.