Node.js provides an event-driven architecture and a non-blocking I/O API that makes it lightweight, efficient, and perfect for building real-time applications that run across distributed devices. It’s used for creating web servers, building APIs, and more.
Node.js is often used in conjunction with other technologies like MongoDB (a NoSQL database) and Express.js (a web application framework). Together, these technologies are known as the “MEAN stack” (MongoDB, Express.js, AngularJS, and Node.js).
There are several benefits to using Node.js:
- Node.js is lightweight and efficient, thanks to its non-blocking I/O model and event-driven architecture.
- Node.js is perfect for building real-time applications, such as chat programs and online games.
- Node.js has a large and active developer community, which means that there are many libraries and frameworks available to help you build your application.
- Node.js is highly scalable, making it suitable for building large and complex applications.
- Node.js applications are easy to deploy, since they can run on a variety of platforms, including Windows, Linux, and MacOS.
Here are a few books that you might find helpful if you’re interested in learning more about Node.js:
|1||Beginning Nodejs||6.93 MB|
|2||CoffeeScript Programming with jQuery, Rails, and Nodejs||4.14 MB|
|3||Hands On nodejs||584 KB|
|4||Nodejs – The Right Way||4.83 MB|
|5||Nodejs Design Patterns||8.89 MB|
|6||Nodejs in Practice||7.25 MB|
|7||Nodejs Succinctly||1.89 MB|
|8||Professional Nodejs||12.6 MB|
You may also read:
- Ready to Learn? Check Out the Top 15 Penetration Testing Books
- Top 10 Java Programming Books You Should Read
- Top PHP Books for Learning and Mastering the Language
- Top 8 Data Science Books To Buy From Amazon
- Top 20 Highly Recommended Hacking Books
- 35 Best CSS Books for 2023: For Beginners & Expert
- Best 5 Books to Start Your Cyber Security Journey
- 200 Machine Learning Books – Free Download – Premium Books Collection