Whether you surf online occasionally or spend hours downloading streaming movies and gaming, you should always check your internet speed to measure your Internet connection and see if there are steps you can take to improve performance.
Speed test measures the speed between your device and a test server, using your device’s internet connection. Several factors can impact the speed recorded by the test. This means you might get one Speed test result on one device and a different result on another, even using the same provider.
- List Of All Popular Web Servers
- [Compilation] List of Free Stock Video Websites
- [Compilation] List of Most Popular Color Picker Tools
- [Compilation] SEO Tips and Tricks, Resources and Useful Websites
Internet Speed Test Instructions:-
- First, limit the number of applications and devices using your Internet connection before starting the test.
- Connect the Ethernet cable from the back of the modem to the open Ethernet port on your computer.
- Make sure the power cord from the back of the modem is connected to an electrical outlet.
- Check the modem and router lights to confirm they have power and are connected to the network and your computer.
- Choose any of the website from below mentioned list.
- The test takes less than a minute and measures both download and upload speeds.
Before to start the speed test, make sure that there is no active download or upload running on the computer or in the same network where the computer is connected. In some cases, it will also asks you to choose the preferred server option to measure the internet speed.
The speed test will take about 45 seconds to 60 seconds to run. When the test is complete, the results will be shown on the screen as shown below:
We also recommend you to take the test with 2-3 websites to get a better average of true upload and download speeds. Individual results are only an estimate of the current conditions. Please run speed tests periodically throughout the day to determine your average upload and download performance.