As the placement season is back after COVID-19 so are we to help you ace the interview.
There are a lot of computer science graduates and programmers applying for various jobs in various fields such as programming, coding, and software development roles at startups, big organizations and service-based companies like but many of them have no idea of what kind of programming interview questions to expect when you’re applying for a job with these companies.
- 58 Most Common Github Interview Questions
- Top 35 DevOps Questions To Be Asked In An Interview
- C Programming Interview Questions – Basics To Advanced
In this article, we’ll share some frequently asked programming interview questions from different interviews for programmers at different levels of experience, from people who have just graduated from college to programmers with 0-3 years of experience.
HTML Interview Questions:
- Describe HTML?
- Write the basic structure of the HTML template?
- Name some new features which were not present in HTML but are added to HTML5?
- What is an Anchor tag and how can you open an URL into a new tab when clicked?
- Define Semantic elements in HTML?
- Define attributes in HTML tag?
- What are inline elements and block-level elements in HTML?
- How can we create a hyperlink in HTML?
- Why Meta tags are used in HTML?
- Explain list elements in HTML?
- Define iframe in HTML?
- What is the SVG element?
- Explain about Canvas?
CSS Interview Questions:
- Why was CSS developed?
- What are the major versions of CSS?
- What are the different ways you could integrate CSS into your HTML page?
- What is the meaning of cascading? How do style sheets cascade?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of using CSS?
- Name a few prominent CSS frameworks?
- What are the ways to assign a certain color to an element in CSS?
- Explain the CSS Box Model and its different elements?
- What is the z-index in CSS?
- Mention a few benefits of using CSS Sprites?
- What are pseudo-elements in CSS?
- What are the different media types allowed by CSS?
- What are the different units used in CSS?
- What is the DOM and DOM Manipulation?
- What does the ?: mean?
- What is the difference between undefined and null?
- What is an Event Handling?
- What is Hoisting, Scope, and Closure?
- What is the difference between == and ===?
- What is Template Literal?
- What is HOF (Higher Order Function)?
- What is an arrow function?
- What is Object Destructing?
- What are Promises?
- What is the difference between sync and async function?
PHP Interview Questions:
- What are the common uses of PHP?
- What is PEAR in PHP?
- Name a few prominent PHP frameworks?
- What is the difference between static and dynamic websites?
- What is the meaning of ‘escaping to PHP?
- Is PHP a case sensitive language?
- What are the characteristics of PHP variables?
- What are the rules for naming a PHP variable?
- What is the meaning of a final class and a final method?
- How can PHP and HTML interact?
- What are the data types in PHP?
- What are constructors and destructors in PHP?
- What are include() and require() functions?
- What are different types of errors available in PHP?
- What are the different types of Array in PHP?
- What is the difference between “echo” and “print” in PHP?
REACT Interview Questions:
- Explain React in simple terms?
- Compare real DOM and virtual DOM?
- List some features of React?
- What is React JSX?
- Can browsers read JSX?
- Explain the working of virtual DOM?
- Differentiate between React and Angular?
- “Everything is a component in React.” Do you agree?
- What is the purpose of render() in React?
- What are the state and props in React?
- What are the phases in the lifecycle of a React component?
- How are refs used in React?
- Controlled vs. Uncontrolled components?
- Explain events in React?
- What is Redux? What are its components?