push(): The push() method adds one or more elements to the end of an array and returns the new length of the array.
pop(): The pop() method removes the last element from an array and returns that element.
shift(): The shift() method removes the first element from an array and returns that element.
unshift(): The unshift() method adds one or more elements to the beginning of an array and returns the new length of the array.
splice(): The splice() method adds or removes elements from an array at a specific index. It can be used to add new elements, remove existing elements, or replace elements.
slice(): The slice() method returns a new array that contains a portion of the original array. It can be used to extract a range of elements from the array without modifying the original array.
concat(): The concat() method combines two or more arrays into a new array.
join(): The join() method creates a new string by concatenating all the elements in an array.
indexOf(): The indexOf() method returns the index of the first occurrence of a specified element in an array, or -1 if the element is not found.
forEach(): The forEach() method calls a function once for each element in an array.
map(): The map() method creates a new array by calling a function for each element in an array.
filter(): The filter() method creates a new array with all elements that pass the test implemented by the provided function.
reduce(): The reduce() method applies a function against an accumulator and each element in the array to reduce it to a single value.
sort(): The sort() method sorts the elements of an array in place.
find(): The find() method returns the value of the first element in an array that satisfies a provided testing function.
reverse(): The reverse() method reverses the order of the elements in an array in place.
- How to Store Strings in Variables in Python
- Top 9 Popular PHP Operators and Expressions
- Declaring an Array in PHP: A Comprehensive Guide
- Explanation of the Various fs.Stats Object Properties in Node.Js
- PHP Functions: A Comprehensive Guide to Creating and Using Functions
- Understanding PHP Global Variables: A Comprehensive Guide
- Go Conditional Statements: A Guide to Control Flow in Go
- Useful String Manipulation Methods in PHP
- Useful PHP Code Snippets for Validation and String Manipulation