In the modern era, information technology has facilitated transmission of multi-facet information across the world.
Alexa Rank is a global and regional result of just how popular the site is. In other words, Alexa rank is a global ranking system that ranks millions of websites in order of popularity.
Alexa rank has been calculated by means of average estimated daily unique visitors and the number of page views.
The lower your Alexa rank, the more popular the website is. The parameters used for measuring a site’s individual ranking is based on two items:
- Unique daily visitors: the traffic/number of Alexa users visiting a website in a day.
- Average pageviews: number of times a particular page or URL is viewed by Alexa users.
Alexa page rank has the following limitations:
- It only analyzes traffic that has Alexa toolbar installed.
- Websites are analyzed at their top level domain, which means that information about distinctive webpages is not analyzed at all.
You may also read:
- 7 Best Online Video Editing Tools for YouTubers
- [Technology] Stack Overflow Similar Sites List
- List of Popular and Famous CSS Frameworks
- [Compilation] List of Famous Internet Speed Test Websites
- [Top 60] List of MySQL Repositories, GUI, Backup and Analysis Tools
- List Of All Popular Web Servers
- [Compilation] List of Free Stock Video Websites
- [Compilation] List of Most Popular Color Picker Tools
- [Compilation] SEO Tips and Tricks, Resources and Useful Websites
- [FREE] Top 25 Best Icons Websites
- Top 10 Best Blogging Tools Every Blogger Should Use
- 100+ WordPress Alternatives CMS (Content Management Systems)
- Top Free Online Logo Maker Websites
- [SEO Tools] Top Sites To Check Free Bulk DA Checker